Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gilt Group (again) + Airedelsur wowness!

Oh how the Gilt Group never ceases to amaze with products that would brighten my life.

It's no secret that I may have been born in the wrong era. Early 1900s whilest I drive around my horse and buggy would suit me fine. Granted, it would have to be at least 1914 and wealthy enough to have afforded an air conditioner for my home. And you can bet I would skip the petticoat, bodice and multiple layers too! Good gracious, wouldn't that have been hot!

Wow...did I get off track! Back to Gilt Group and the Airedelsur hair-on photo frames...aren't they delish!

And just look at the brown hair-on frame, stunning!


You know...the addition of these beauties in my life might encourage me to cover my chair in hair-on after all. Sadly even with the Gilt Group special pricing I would have to fork over more than $100 for EACH frame. Yikes, that's a lot for a frame, don't-cha think?

Oh, but if I had the money, I would love to spend a little of it at Airedelsur.

I would buy the set of Litora bowls too.


And yes, when this dream of mine becomes a reality you can certainly come for a weekend visit out to the ranch to stay in our (because in this dream I'm married) guest home.

We will bake amazing treats, homemade breads, fantastical breakfast and all sorts of amazing Cowboy food. Won't it be divine!

Let me sleep now...I'm in the middle of a great dream!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

you're so funny!!! Sweet dreams!

tiny said...

Hmmm...come to my house and we can bake sweet treats tomorrow. It will be a dream come true. :)