Saturday, January 16, 2010

Insomnia | 4:53 a.m.

So…it’s 4:30 a.m. I am thinking that maybe I should have saved the Prednisone until the morning, like the MD suggested. Sure, I asked the pharmacist, but what does she know!? She has certainly not been keeping me company all night as I am WIDE AWAKE!

"Insomnia Fairy"

A few days ago a guest on the Dr. Oz show (or maybe it was Dr. Oz, but no matter) suggested counting backwards by 3 from 500. I forgot the “by 3” part and counted backward to about 447 and decided it wasn’t working and I was bored. Next time I need to remember to count backwards BY 3!

The good thing about not sleeping is that my head goes a million miles a minute with ideas and things I need to do. That’s why I am on the computer right now, I figured if I can’t sleep I will get something accomplished. I had this super cute idea for a friends birthday and I did some research (need to pick a little craft supply up tomorrow) but I designed the actual gift this evening. (It’s printing as I type this.) I won’t see her for a few days so once I finish it, wrap it up and present it to her then I’ll post for all to see. Check back soon for the finished product.

Other than that I have also researched a fun little Valentine gift for a certain man and if he’s lucky he might actually get them. We’ll see. This reminds me, I need to email Nicki for a recipe. (Hey Nicki, in case I forget, I need to talk to you about a sugar cookie icing recipe.)

Well, it’s 4:53 a.m. now and I think I will lie back down and try to get some sleep. I have about 3 hours before I have to be up. Good thing Charley will need a nap tomorrow morning…I’ll be taking one right along with her.


Tootles.

No comments: