Monday, June 29, 2009

Stroganoff


In case you are wondering, it is NOT the best idea to substitute heavy cream for sour cream in the recipe for stroganoff.

Sure, it appears to look like regular stroganoff and your first or second bite you actually think it tastes like regular stroganoff.

But by the time you get to the fourth or fifth fork full you realize with all certainty that you should have indeed driven to the store...that is incidentally 20 seconds up the street.

I think I might vomit...please excuse me.

3 comments:

The Sixth Sister said...

Why oh why....did you not listen to me?

Unknown said...

Haha!!! You should have come over last night, we had stroganoff too!!! :o)

Charisse Baxter said...

Now I know. It's like I've been saved, or something. *nods solemly, hands you a towel*