Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Bestie: April

1.  Where did we meet?  And what was your first impression of me? (I may regret asking this one!) 

We met at church.  I want to say that is was for the road show that we did. My first impression was that you were someone who didn't take any crap from anyone. A take charge kind of girl.  I didn't think that we would get along very well. I am very pleased and grateful to say that I was wrong. You're one of my dearest friends.  

2.  What is your fondest/most memorable time/moment with me? 

the "Drive's by" that we did, followed by a trip to wally world and Listening to Delila on the radio.  It was at Christmas time..... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. 

3.  What do you strive for? 

To have a happy home, a happy Hubby and to be happy with myself. (Something that might take a lifetime to achieve.) 

4.  What is your favorite treat?  Why?  Yes...why? 

the Bread Pudding from Zio's. Why... Because it is a carb and it has sugar. What other reasons do you need. 

5.  What are 5 things that make you most happy?  Why? 

My Religion, My Hubby, Family, Friends and my Pug. In that order.

My Religion: There are so many blessings to be grateful for because of my faith.It is my Anchor in this world. It is when I am striving to live my life right that I am happiest.  

My Husband Antonio: Just waking up and seeing him each morning makes me happy. He is the most wonderful man.  He has so many amazing qualities. He is silly and makes me laugh. Just knowing that I am lucky enough to have him love me makes me happy.

Family: They are some of my most favorite people to be around. I love talking to my sisters. Next to my Husband they know me best. 

Friends: I know I have some of the world's best wonderful friends.  They are so supportive and loving. 

The Pug: She is the goofiest pug you'll come across.  She has so much personality. She is my little buddy during the day, always making me smile. 

6.  What is your favorite song/artist? 

I love most Music, I don't really have a favorite.  But, if I must have, one I'd chose the Motab. The music is so uplifting and I have a great appreciation for music. My favorite song would have to be "Come, Let us Renew." Especially the last verse. Look it up....# 217 

7.  What is one word you would associate yourself with?  Why? 

Love, Because when I love someone, ( Hubby, Family,Friends, Church) there is very little to stop me from doing anything I can for them, if they need me and even when they don't. It is very hard for me to turn my back on anything or anyone that I Love. Someone once told me that I am like a Momma bear with her cubs. Don't mess with those I love.   

8.  What is the one song that comes to mind when you think of me?  Why? 

This is a tough one.  "It's raining men.Hallelujah it's rainin' men"  Every where I go with you, you always seem to attract men.

Umm...I just need one...THE one.  Hello...is anyone listening?

9.  What are you passionate about?  Why? 

My Marriage and Family. It takes constant work and love.  It is one of the things that I value most in my life. It is one of the few things in the world that I think is worth being passionate about. Imagine what the world would be like if more people felt that way.   

10.  What are you scared of?  Why? 

Failure. I don't like to disappoint those who I love.

April you are amazing...life without you would be very different and not very lovely at all.  Wal*Mart is not the same since Antonio took you to Texas.  Good thing I have nowhere to drive, it's no fun alone.  We still have vacations and AT&T may take all my money, but at least we have the cell phone!  Thank you for not believing your first impressions and for allowing me to be part of your life.

Long live drunk chicken, diet coke, midnight WM runs and BFF's.

No comments: