Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An ALMOST update

Hi y'all.  I finally made it home from Huntington Beach (oh the pain of flying stand-by) and had a great time while I was there.  Lots to share and photos to post, but right now I have to worry about the end of this semester and finals starting tomorrow.  

SO, this is one of those posts that you hate to read because it has no relevant content what-so-ever, but instead just says hey, check in later as if you wouldn't already be doing that.

Yeah, so...check in later!

Oh alright, I'll share just one photo now...but only one!

I know, I know...the shirt is a bit loud.  I thought it was cute, now that I see it in photos, I'm not so sure.  Anyway, here I am at the beach...I'm not sure which beach, but a beach.  It was windy and cold and not at all what I am used to when it comes to being at the beach.  Oh how I love the hot & humid south!

More later...must sleep now...2:22 a.m. yikes!

No comments: