Saturday, January 3, 2009

Acworth...

I just love downtown Acworth and they still have the Christmas lights up so I stopped tonight on my way home to take some pictures (I'll share just one):

I also took a few of Lake Acworth and I thought this one turned out pretty:

Speaking of pretty.  I was driving home so late tonight because I spent the evening with Sariah, Abbi & Jenna.  Sariah is such a great cousin and played with the girls all night long.  They even played dress up!



Claire went out with Mommy & Daddy on their date, but I managed to get this oober cute picture of her "grinning"...she is growing so much!

2 comments:

Landlocked Shores said...

Wow Claire is getting so big! She doesn't even look like the same baby girl.

MonikaC said...

Downtown Acworth is really pretty. It reminds of a really elaborate gingerbread village. And such cute girls! You are such a lucky auntie!