Sunday, October 5, 2008

POST 22: General Conference & packing

I don't have time to post today...I'm listening/watching General Conference (and packing for my trip to Baltimore.)


General Conference is so great...rejuvenating and nourishing. Life has changed so much, I remember when I was little having to go to the church to watch the broadcast via satellite. Now all I have to do it jump on line. I probably suffer a little, as walking in and out of the room is far easier, but now I can hit pause or even rewind. And I am sure I lose a little still sitting in my pajamas, but I can't help but think of how fantastic it is that so many more saints can hear the words of the prophets with such great innovations at our finger tips.

How times have changed...


Now...got listen/watch!

No comments: