Wednesday, September 17, 2008

POST 5.1: I got "TAGGED" (thanks Kimmers)

A long time ago, in a singles ward far, far away, I met Kim. We developed a grand friendship and had many laughs and many cries. Then I moved to the deep, dark south and we lost touch. Sad.

Then one day someone convinced me that Facebook was such a great idea and I would connect with so many of my aging friends from my deep, dark past. Fine. POOF! Kim! So now Kim and I stalk each other on our blogs and catch up through Facebook...since it is so hard to use the cell phone that is permanently attached to my ear or the email to which I receive constant updates on said cell phone/Blackberry.

...and we digress...

TODAY'S POST IS DEDICATED TO KIM...THANK YOU FOR TAGGING ME!

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I HATE (I know...it's a strong word) the sound of BLINKERS. They bug the crap out of me. I think they should be silent and have an internal timer so if they are on for longer than a minute/60 seconds then they automatically turn themselves off.

2. I prefer people assume I am ignorant...that way it is much more entertaining for me when they find out I'm BRILLIANT!

3. I have a perfume thang. What can I say, I like smelling nice...I think that comes from Mom, I have memories of Musk and Tabu and other smelly goods and it all goes back to her. (hi Mom!)

4. I dislike green beans and corn.

5. I have a shoe (hot heels) thang. I LOVE THEM. I know, I know...that really isn't a big deal for a woman. But for me even though I love heels my favorite pair of shoes are the black flip flops I stole from Sarah (thanks sis!) that the beads are falling off of.
6. I make cakes. Wedding cakes, birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, cakes, cakes, cakes. Truth is...it is not my fav thing to do. It stresses me out. The only thing that keeps me going is the finished product...seeing that after each bridezilla experience keeps me cooking!
OK...TAG TIME. I TAG ALL OF MY FAMILY. ALL OF YOU!
Why? Because you have not posted squat in weeks and some of you months.
As for the rest of you...feel free!
loves

No comments: