Tuesday, September 23, 2008

POST 11.1: Hope you didn't bet the house

This morning, at promptly 6:01 a.m. I received a call from Susan telling me to get my tush out of bed. With groggy eyes and an exhausted body I jumped up and turned on the light so it would bug me and I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. I grabbed my workout clothes, washed my face, brushed my smile and jetted out the door.

Poor Scott was a little startled as I said "Good morning" walking up to the door in perfect time for he and Alec to leave out for Seminary.

We read our scriptures for a bit and then we were out the door.

My legs were pretty sore this morning, my guess is that comes from being so tense while taking my Stats test last night, but I persevered. We walked around here and around there, through the parking lot and eventually once around the track and then headed back to Susan's house. My guess is we walked for approximately 40 minutes...but I didn't time it.

I feel great (minus the cramps) and am so proud of myself that I actually got up.

So...hope you didn't bet the house against me!

2 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

I would never bet against Katherine the great! Who would???

Supershepherds said...

Baby...I'd double down on a Katherine bet any day. You are awesome! Keep it up.