To make this easier I think I will also employ the use of the bullet point. So...here we go, the past few weeks worth of updates:
- Sent one man packing...literally in a box. It was sad, it's been a long time coming and I'm still not sure what to do with the feelings I still hold deep inside my heart. But I am hoping time and distance will do its job and make the pain a little less so.
- I may have met a new man...and if I did and he turns out to be someone I want to share with you, I might just consider doing it on here. We shall see however, there's nothing like sharing the beginning and the end of a relationship with the blogamily (see previous bullet point). One of these days there won't be an end!
- Spent last week on the coast with my dealers - Myrtle Beach and Charleston. I am really starting to enjoy Myrtle Beach and if I were in the market for a beach residence this would be my first pick. I have always thought it prudent to purchase a beach home before I purchase a permanent place and I would like it to be in the MB!
- Jetted up to Greenville last night for a Sales Rally today. It was great and especially nice that G'ville is so close!
- Glad to be home...see you Sunday (unless something really exciting happens between then & now.)