Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's the most wonderful time...of the year

I love this time of year.
From Halloween to New Years everything is exciting, even the air we breath.
This past weekend my good friend Emily invited me to see Irving Berlin's White Christmas at The Fox Theater. It was spectacular!
Most people don't need to be reminded how much I adore music and how much a part of my life it is. Sitting in the audience was difficult, I had to restrain myself from singing along or jumping up on stage. I might have a bug now and need to get out on the stage again soon.
The entire experience was marvelous!
After the show Emily suggested Mary Mac's Tea Room...Atlanta iconic!

We sat in the Atlanta Room...how appropriate!

Mary Mac's serves the most delicious cinnamon rolls (with yeast rolls & corn bread) at the beginning of every meal. They were divine!
Thanks for a great day Emily, I can't wait for our December outing!
Next time we'll have to take a real camera and actually use it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay it truly was so much fun! I love that we have monthly outings planned!