Monday, September 20, 2010

Wilton party items for sale | yeah...let's eat cake!

This might seem rather anticlimactic for me to go from the 30 Day Writer's Challenge to posting items for sale, but it is what it is.

I have an entire storage unit full of items that I would consider parting with for the right price. But today I'm going to start with a few items for your next child's party! I've got everything here posted on Craigslist, so if you see something you want give me a call or email me.

Wilton Ballerina Bear pan ($9)



Wilton Strawberry Shortcake pan ($10)



Hannah Montana pan & candle ($15)



Transformers pan, cupcake liners & candle ($15)



Spider-Man pan, candle, cupcake liners, cupcake toppers & coloring pack ($20)





If you don't have my phone number or email address leave a comment with your information and I'll be in touch.


Happy partying!

No comments: