Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 Day Writer's Challenge | Day 26

Luck be a lady tonight!

Roses, sandwiches AND ice cream showed up at my door today being carried by one very handsome man. Luckiest woman on the planet, that's me!

This handsome (although flat) man came my way via Colorado from one amazing blog friend, Shauna at My Mix of Six.

Shauna told me she's been on the watch for a man AND a job for me in Colorado...she's got my back! What a great friend.

So, any suggestions on who I can invite with me on my little outing for sandwiches? Don't get crazy!!! He can get his OWN ice cream!



Shauna, thank you so much!
You rock in a big way.
Huge.
Amazing.
Fantastic.
Love. Love. Love.

2 comments:

Nubia Mejia said...

I'll be your date! :)

That is so awesome!!

Unknown said...

You're cute! I wish that I could've boxed up and mailed a real man to you!