Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 Day Writer's Challenge | Day 27

Faker Faker
Booty Shaker

My throat is killing me. I'm blaming it on a stressful last weekend paired with some necessary high notes reached with these rock'n vocal cords.

Tonight I sat in the living room dwelling on not feeling well, being hungry, and not wanting to fix food much less the food in this kitchen. I gave in and went to the store with plans to buy everything. Or at least mint chocolate chip ice cream, because I knew it would make me feel better at least while it was gliding down my throat.

After first forcing down some hot semi-nutritious goodness I peeled the lid off the container holding the mint chocolate yumminess to find WHITE ice cream. Huh?

I checked the carton, it clearly said "MINT" so why is it white? It should be GREEN! When you buy mint leaves they are clearly green.

White mint chocolate chip ice cream reminds me of that guy you meet who exaggerates how great he is only to open his "container" (I mean, get to know him...get your mind out of the gutter!) to find he isn't the green goodness he said he was!



The white was still yummy.
I suffered through it.

2 comments:

Nubia Mejia said...

The picture looks absolutely yummy, but I'm not a fan of mint and chocolate mixed.

Feel better!!

Lori said...

The white mint is my favorite!!! I don't get the green kind anymore.