Sunday, June 20, 2010

New & Improved Web Site

I am so excited I could just jump out of my skin. My brother Levi is brilliant and let me crash his Sunday afternoon today while he helped me build my new professional Web site. He did a wonderful job and I am so thrilled with this outcome that I can't wait to share it.

I'm still working on some of the copy and a few other tweaks, but I think just like life, this site will have to be updated regularly.

So, without further ado, I give you...


For any of you marketing/brand savvy people out there, if you have any suggestions leave a comment for me and I'll give it a once over. I may not use it, but it's always fun to hear what everyone thinks.

Oh, and if you have a knack for writing bio's...feel free to put pen to paper with mine and send it over to me. I'm not the least bit interested in writing mine, although I know I need to get on it right away!

Levi, thank you so much. You are seriously one smart nugget and I'm more impressed with you every day. Thanks especially for being so patient with me, your incompetent big sis. xoxo U!

Share
|

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE it! I see a job in your VERY NEAR future!!!!