Friday, June 18, 2010

Birthday Wish List | 20" Cast Iron Griddle/Grill

Hello again, it's time to add another item to the Birthday Wish List. Today's item is the 20" Cast Iron Griddle/Grill. Owning this item means that I will need to always cook in a kitchen with a gas stove, I prefer that anyway. Unfortunately that's kind of low on rental unit choices, ya know. I'll deal with that later, for now let's talk about the options.

Option #1: Lodge Cast Iron | Lodge Logic Double Play Grill/Griddle:

At $45.95, this is a really nice choice and not to mention that Lodge Cast Iron is a solid brand so this would be my first choice.

Option #2: Rachael Ray | Enameled Double Burner Griddle and Grill: Orange

$109.95 is a hefty price for this pretty little thing, but the orange is nice. It would be better if it were RED, but I don't think she has it in that color. Maybe you can find it...if it does exist. And if you can afford the $109.95 then by all means...get on it!

Share|

No comments: