Monday, April 12, 2010

blue bottles | garage sale find

This past Saturday I woke up early and headed out the door with Sariah to see what was happening on the garage sale scene. There were a few key items on our list and we hit the jack-pot, a (really nice) bike for Sariah and a set of side tables (for a craft project that Kelly will blog about later).

I couldn’t believe how great we did and to top it off I also found these…

Aren’t they gorgeous!
Yes, they are wine bottles.
(One of my favorite glass pieces is a wine bottle my Dad brought home from Paris.)
I just loved these bottles and they are roughly 19” tall...love the height just about as much as I love that blue!
Right now they are resting on my extremely dusty dresser, but nothing right now is where it should be.
Either way, for $0.25 (I *heart* garage sales!) a piece they were coming home with me one way or another.
I am not sure if I want to use them all together or maybe in a bunch of three with one little solo guy hanging out somewhere else. They will be fun to play with when I finally get that dream job and move into a place of my own again. Dream big...right?

dream big

1 comment:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Love that color of blue! Nice find.