* Mom & Dad came to
* Jo & Wayne are hunkered down enjoying their time together and I'm sure trying to stay dry from all this rain.
* Nicki came for Thanksgiving, so she is nestled in her bed in
* Sarah’s littles are in
* John & Jamiee and their littles are unwrapping presents in their own living room this year
* Kelly & Justin and Charley are with Justin’s family here in
* And Levi & Andy are visiting Andy’s family in
I was lucky enough to be invited to J&J’s tonight for pizza and carol-a-long.
We did some singing, but for the most part it was the Mormon Tabernacle Choir that had the show. We ended up watching the Choir’s Christmas concert on PBS. AMAZING. And then Mr. Kruger’s Christmas and then the original How The Grinch Stole Christmas. It was fabulous!
Abbi watching The Grinch:
Jenna & John watching The Grinch:
And of course we enjoyed pizza and lots of goodies. Abbi's school gave her a book for Christmas and sent one home for Jenna too. How sweet is that! It was a great book all about the biggest, littlest, strongest, fastest...etc...animals. Jenna sat on John's lap:
and Abbi sat on Jamiee's:
...and they both read the books to the girls...at the same time...on different pages...it was too cute.
I'll be heading back over tomorrow to enjoy Christmas day with J&J and their littles as well as Jamiee's parents. If the rolls ever raise, I will take them with me. If not, I have a can of some sort of rolls in the fridge, those might just come instead. I think I'll go to bed and see if they raise over night. Pathetic.
Anyway, enough about those *^&%*@ rolls!
Merry Christmas everyone.
May you remember our Savior
and count your blessings
as you unwrap all those gifts under the tree.
And may your rolls rise to the occasion
and taste splendid as any roll has ever tasted.