Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas/Graduation Wish List

Just in case you are looking for a gift idea for me:

Paper Shredder w/attached waste basket (I know, it’s not glamorous, but it’s needed.)

iPod (Nano, Touch, whatever…like I know the difference. Don’t forget to include a training session after I unwrap it.) (p.s. this will come in handy in achieving my next goal.)

Docking station/speakers (see above)

White down comforter (No, I don’t need/need it, but mine is looking a little shabby so it’s on the list for convenience sake…it’s just something I thought of.)

New work out shoes (I can’t decide which ones I want. I had thought of the new Reebok Easy Tone, but the more I look at them, the less comfortable I am convinced they will be. And they are pricey…I’m not likely to drop $100 on a pair of shoes, I shouldn't expect you to either.)

I know I had some other things in my head, but I can't remember them at the moment. tata.

No comments: