Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A screw...

There has been a screw sitting on my kitchen counter for weeks...months...who knows, maybe even years. It is an intimidating little screw, one that just looks like it belongs somewhere.

Why is it not there now?

Will someone please give me permission to toss it?

I suppose I could just put it in that box in the closet. You know the one. That box that holds the sort of things my tool bench would, if I only had my dream house, with custom built and air conditioned work shed.

3 comments:

Supershepherds said...

Joshua would be so jealous of said work shed.

Nicole Bolinger said...

I rule that you can officially throw it away with no remorse. REm the rule, if you haven't used it in a year you will never use it! Throw it away!!

Leviticus said...

Has it been there since your dishwasher was worked on/ replaced?

If you need permission, you have mine - after all, it hasn't been doing its job for months.

Makes you wish there were a place you could take unused screws and such, so they could find new purpose.