Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Besties: Nicole

Nicole is one of my besties. She is amazing and full of more energy than any human I know. She is in your face with a lot of love, fun and tell it how it is.

She is talented, such a great friend and I would be lost without her!

1. Where did we meet? in Atlanta Georgia in our Singles Ward. Whoo Hoo Northpoint Ward!! And what was your first impression of me? Really? You want to know this? ;) Ok, I think I was thinking. This girl really needs to CHILL OUT!! I know, pot calling kettle! ;)

2. What is your fondest/most memorable time/moment with me? Uhm, of course it was planning my wedding!!!! You were the best wedding planner of all time. Full of ideas, deals, cakes, and catering. Complete with drama and name calling at my reception! You know how I love drama! ;)

3. What are your top 5 life goals? Sad that this is actually a hard question! Raise children that will respect me and consider me their friend even in the teen years (not looking so good right now), to continue to have a strong or even better marriage as the years go on, travel in Europe, Have a small photography business, Become a better student of the scriptures and continually work on my relationship with my Heavenly Father!

4. What is your favorite place to visit? The Beach... as long as I am staying in a nice condo or beach house! ;)

5. What are 5 things that make you most happy? When my kids are in happy moods and laughing, great date nights complete with the cutest outfit ever, when my parents (or family) come to visit, When people love the pictures I take of them, when I complete a project I have been working on or meaning to work on.

6. What is your favorite song/artist? Right now I am loving that Darius Rucker (Hootie) song "It won't be like this for long?. Next week it will be a different song and/or artist!

7. What is one word you would associate yourself with? Loud

8. What is the one song that comes to mind when you think of me? "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison

9. What are you passionate about? My family and friends. Don't mess with either, or you'll have ME to deal with! I am not afraid of confrontation! ;)

10. What do you fear? ME or someone I love dying or getting very sick. Mainly Me dying. I m not afraid of dying, It just makes me so sad to think of my family going on without me. Mainly, my daughters, there is so much I want to teach them and do for them. My husband knows me and would have memories of me, but would they? I know, morbid, but you asked!

2 comments:

Sara said...

How do you know about Eskimo Joe's??? Oh, to be in Oklahoma right now . . .

Supershepherds said...

Nicole rocks...I totally agree.