Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goals...

Back HERE I made a list of goals, I knew I would not accomplish all of them during my few days between semesters, but I am managing to tick down the list slowly.  With any luck I'll only have a few dozen things left to do by the time I graduate in December.

For now:

  • Finish reading James Patterson's Sundays at Tiffany's
I just, moments ago, finished Sundays at Tiffany's, it was marvelous.  James Patterson is a wonderful author and so far I'm pretty much hooked on his work.
  • Start a new book
Well, I did START a new book: Po Bronson's Why Do I Love These People?  I can't remember anything about the 7 pages I've read thus far, so I will likely have to start it again.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

I'm still working on all the other items on the list...it's a process!  That's why it's called a working list...!

1 comment:

Jen Thomas said...

Have you read "Sam's Letters to Jennifer" ?? If not- I will swap you!! (That would mean we would need to get together!! :) )I want to read Sundays....

Good going on your goals!! You rock! Love you!