Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthday Wishes

You don't have much time to shop so I figured I would give you a list to make it easy.

THIS watch would look fantastic on my wrist!
I saw it a few weeks ago when I was searching for bad ad examples for class.
I didn't like the ad, but that watch...wow! And it doesn't need a battery. hello!


There's a place...somewhere in my future...where I will get to own a property like THIS.
Isn't it lovely!?! It is located HERE.
Be sure to click on the link(s) above so you can see all the lovely details.




THIS little gem would be a much bigger prize than one might realize.
You see...I have a really great camera, but it is a bit larger than one would want to carry around for your daily snips-n-snaps. The really sad thing is...that I already bought a small, throw in your bag camera and I seem to have misplaced it. I don't think I had it for more than a month. And I don't have money so I am FREAKING out that I can't find it. I really wish I could find it. But a new one would due just fine.

...more later!

No comments: