Friday, May 1, 2009

Huntington Beach...

I think blogs can be defined as the modern day slide show.  You remember, like when the 'Rents had friends over after Dad came back from Africa and we would all sit around and watch the slides in the living room?  Yeah...you remember.

So here you have it, a select group (only the best, of course) of photos from my trip to Huntington Beach last weekend.  You should feel blessed that I took the moment to post these, since I am smack in the middle of finals.

Enjoy!

* click on each photo group to view them larger *





2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

How fun! I love Huntington Beach!! Looks like you girls had a great time. And Katherine, you are looking beautiful as ever!

Nicole Bolinger said...

who are all these people...it's like I don't even know you anymore! ;) Just teasing, I am just jealous of your fab life!!! ANd how did you make those neat collages?? Do tell!