Tuesday, March 17, 2009

new header

Sometimes I dream of having the time to do all the things I want to do in my life.  For instance I dream of going to the grocery store when normal people go to the grocery store, instead of 11:00 p.m. after I get out of class.

When I dream of having time to do things like...I don't know...create a new header for my blog, I usually stay up all hours of the night to get it done.  It's the creative freak in me that has to finish the project before I go to bed.

So tonight I did just that.  Thankfully it is not quite 1:00 a.m. yet and I might still get to bed before the sun rises, but we'll see.  I have already made my pb&j for tomorrow's lunch, so it's looking good.

Well, what do you think?  Do you like my new header?  I came up with Katherine's Chronicles a while ago. (Brilliant, right?  Takes a genius!)  This one didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped.  Do you see how I filled my "chronicles" text with a photo of a typewriter?  Yeah, I can't tell either.  Maybe someone out there will notice...please, if you do...comment about it.  The problem was that when I made "chronicles" large enough to actually SEE the photo...it was TOO large to all fit on one line.

Suggestions?  I don't know that I'll listen to them...or have the energy to change the header, but you never know.  I know I can always make my header wider, so that's an option.  Like I said, we'll see.  I learned how to do all this fun create stuff in my Org Com class a few semesters ago.  I did have to do a quick Google to refresh on the how to's of the photo in the text, but I remembered pretty quickly.

Tomorrow I think I shall blog about something interesting.  Not that this isn't interesting, but I have had something on my mind...so if it happens tomorrow, happy we shall be.  If it happens another day then happy we shall be on that day.

p.s. If you have not been reading NieNie Dialogues, you should.  Her story inspires me, her spirit invigorates me and her endless positive attitude in the face of much trial is humbling to read.  She is my daily self check.  Sometimes I read her more than once a day, just to reremember.  Nie Nie, thank you...and good luck on the search for chocolate cake!

p.s.s. I was thinking...someone should blog about the scriptures.  I can manage to check all of your blogs almost everyday.  I read them without fail when I see you have updated and yet I can't manage to take my scriptures out of their (extremely cute turquoise) purse except on Sundays.  What is wrong with that picture!?  I am lazy.

No comments: