Wednesday, March 18, 2009

for the record...

...it's 3:08 a.m. and I am still awake.  Not for lack of trying to get some shut eye, but I just can't fall asleep.

This is superbly rare for me...usually I am half asleep before I even get my toes nestles under those 300 thread count Egyptian cottons.  Alas, tonight I lay for over an hour thinking of the dress I hope to find at Old Navy tomorrow.  So eventually I just got up, turned my laptop back on and did a little late night window shopping.

I might have mentioned that I am working on this family photo scanning project recently.  It has been a few weeks since I have scanned any new pictures, but since I'm up late and the last post didn't have any photos and this one was about to ditto that I thought I would share a fun one.

This is Kelly (on counter), me (left) & Jennifer Jo (right) in our kitchen in Hobbs.

Kelly made THE BEST brownies and usually without using the recipe...gotta start'm young!

Memories...in the corner of my mind.  Memories...of the way we were...

No comments: