Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reason #1 to KEEP a New Year's Resolution::

After work yesterday I headed out toward Mom & Dad's with a quick stop at John & Jamiee's before that.  I bought this cutest zebra coat::

at a little thrift store down the street from my house and wanted to see if it would fit one of the girls.  Isn't it sooo cute!  Needless to say the coat was a hit and now I am on the hunt for another that will actually fit Abbi - since this was a little more Jenna's size.

After a night with Mom & the girls I headed home at about 11:00 p.m. to sit right here at my computer until almost 2:00 a.m. yowza!

I did however find this::


That my friends, is a Waistband Expander!

Or what I like to call...Another Reason To Keep Your New Year's Resolutions!

oiy vey

1 comment:

The Wildwood said...

Hi KathY! Karen Sparks here...you don't have anything on Ross, he made himself one of these YEARS ago with a block of 2x4 long screw and and wing nut.....he is the wing nut! ha ha ha He even made my mom one! I am not kidding he made those things like 16 years ago! Thought you would get a kick out of that! I am also not going to tell anyone that I know that girl in the cape on your post jumping off the chair!