Sunday, September 14, 2008

Post 2.1: Grades & new towels

So yesterday I did some laundry, towels to be exact. I had basically overlooked the fact that my never before been washed (red) kitchen rug was in the same load. Upon closer inspection of the load of towels while transferring them to the dryer, I realized that I had turned all of them a faint shade of red.

It's hard to tell from this photo, but believe me...it's pink!


So yesterday afternoon I went to Wal*Mart and purchased new WHITE towels. Some of those that are now pink are not white, so I can't even bleach them!

Here is one of the new towels...nice & white:

Today after church I went to mom & dad's to heat up their house while making peanut butter cookies (thanks for your help Riah). The first batch burnt, turns out their new oven runs a little hot. But the others turned out alright. They were a little flat, I think it's my cookie curse. Anyway, when I got home I decided to go ahead and try something I saw on one of the many cooking blogs that I read. She made peanut butter cookies, dipped them in chocolate and then dipped them in peanuts. I didn't have any peanuts, so I skipped that step. They still turned out super cute and yummy.

BTW...I made them to give to the nice girls that work at TRAC @ KSU who helped me with my spiritual sandwich from last weekend.

And last but not least I have to share this funny pic of Kelli V. Last week I helped her out by baking a cake for her BF's brother. Before she left we took a few pictures (hello...don't waste a Kodak Moment!) this one is my fav:

OK, that's it for tonight. Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments: