Saturday, September 13, 2008

Post 1.3: this cowboy lost his horse

Saturday is a special day, it's the day you get ready for Sunday. I still have to iron my clothes for church and my To Do list is far from empty, but I did make some progress today.

Even with all the running around I did I managed to find just one more thing I had to share! This afternoon about 4:00 p.m. I was just leaving my apartment when I saw this:

I was a little take back, for a few reasons:

#1: Do cowboys ride bicycles?
#2: Where is his horse?
#3: 92 degrees outside when I followed this cowboy into the subdivision to take his picture.
#4: Subdivision - he was not riding to the grocery, he was riding in a neighborhood.
#5: 92 DEGREES
#6: see reasons 3 & 5 and note the long sleeves, jeans, boots AND hat.
#7: I suppose without the boots and hat he really would not be a cowboy.

Let's give Tonto props for not burning up our Earth's energy just taking a joy ride on a hot Saturday afternoon in a nice air-conditioned vehicle.

1 comment:

Supershepherds said...

Well...Gid E Up! He should be wearing a helmet though. Someone should tell him fashion should not come after safety.