Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kelly's Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, with the help of Mom, Sarah & Jo, we had a baby shower for Kelly. She and Justin decided not to find out the sex of the baby, so it was genre friendly and I am sure Charley/Jack will love all the things she/he got. We had a great time and there was so much food we didn't even know what to do. Here are a few pictures from that day:

Mommy to be, Kelly

Photo of the Day: The famous Duck Face

pretty roses

Honorary Aunt Lisa & actual Aunt Sarah

That is hilarious! I want one and I don't even have children.

I knew she would do it, just glad I caught it on camera.

I am not exactly sure what was just said, but imagine the fun we could have with exciting captions for this one:

Gender friendly chocolate covered strawberries.
Yumm!

Look at that spread! We had such amazing food...thank you to everyone who brought something to the party!

We spent the better part of the morning watching the latest ultrasound video...over & over & over again...trying to figure out what sex the baby will be. I couldn't see a thing!

What can I say, I had really fun games and even better prizes so everyone was dead set on giving it their best shot.

...seriously, they wouldn't stop playing even to eat!

Thanks to everyone that came...that was seriously one of the best attended baby showers I have ever thrown.
Can't wait for Charley/Jack to get here...

No comments: