Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad...

Happy 63rd Birthday Dad!


Thank you for teaching me about cars.
(even though I am still helpless)

Thank you for being a good example.
Thank you for loving Mom.
(and marrying her too)
Thank you for your love & support.
Thank you for taking me on High Council assignments.
(I will never be afraid of public speaking)
Thank you for being a worthy Priesthood holder.
Thank you for telling me about Grandma & Grandpa
Thank you for encouraging me to sing.
Thank you for help with late night science fair projects & math homework.
Thank you for waking me up for early morning seminary.
Thank you for teaching me how to make Polska Keilbasa & Sopapillas.
Thank you for sharing your love of classic rock.
Thank you for the many father's blessings.
(I still remember them from years ago)
Thank you for being the most amazing father ever.
(I couldn't have asked for anyone better)
And Thank You for everything else...the list could go on forever!

Happy Birthday Dad...
I love you!

No comments: