Monday, January 21, 2008

I hate these things. I got this from April (who I love dearly!) but I simply cannot send it out in an email, I’m testing this in reverse – isn’t the sky supposed to fall if I don’t?! If you opened it, you have to do it. Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you and the rest of your friends!

Two names you go by - other than the one you were given:
1. Kathy
2. KD
3. Never…NEVER Kat…unless you want to die.

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Socks
2. Shoes
3. Bobby Pins

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Sing
2. Sleep
3. Travel

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Find the man of my dreams
2. Finish school
3. Get paid a lot of money
4. Own a home of my own

Two favorite pets you have/had
1. Rhett & Scarlett (turtles)
2. Lola & Hershey (stuffed dogs)

Two things you did last night:
1. Dishes (finally, yuck!)
2. Made taco’s…stale shells, what a disappointment!

Two things you ate today
1. Close Talker. Mmmm, Moe’s!
2. Banana

Two people you last talked to:
1. Chris (boss)
2. Loren & Jamie (front desk)
3. Anne…on IM

Two things you will do tomorrow:
1. Work
2. School

Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentine’s Day (I have no idea why, I never actually have a Valentine!)
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke
2. Diet Mt. Dew
3. Diet Water (ha!)

Here's what you're supposed to do, hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know. Instead, go to blogger.com and create your own blog and post it on there. Much more fun that way, and I won't get any more junk mail. Love you April...

p.s. I know I can't count, but some things I simply could not make up my mind about which one's I would rather share.

1 comment:

Laura said...

HI!!!!!! I'm so glad you found me! How are you? I ADORE your blog!! I'm so adding a link to your page on my page:)