Thursday, September 6, 2012

Juicing | Day 1 | dinner

For dinner I did not juice one single piece of fruit or veggies.

Instead Malissa and I went to O'Charley's and I had this...

This is my go-to salad at O'Charley's because it's yum and I don't have to use the dressing to enjoy it.  Well, tonight I didn't know what to order because I still want to continue with my juicing tomorrow so this was it.  I don't usually eat the entire salad.  Tonight there was not once single piece of lettuce left in my bowl.

Tomorrow morning's juice includes grapes...I'm actually looking forward to it.  I might have to just stay away from the odd greens, I'm not used to them.  I'm also curious to see what my scale says tomorrow morning, I feel a little empty, even after my chewed dinner salad.

No comments: