Wednesday, February 15, 2012

366 Photo-a-day Challenge (February 15)

I know I'm a little late, but I've decided it would be fun/daring to participate in a 366 (Leap Year) photo-a-day challenge. Given that today is February 15 I figure I'll go ahead and start now and, if I surprise myself and make it to the end of the year [I seriously doubt I will make it, let's just be real] I'll either start over with a new photo-a-day challenge or maybe for kicks pick up at the Jan 1, 2012 date.

With that being said I found a good list on FatMumSlim and since I'm not one to reinvent the wheel I'm going to run with it. She suggests playing catchup if we start late, that's funny. Here is the list for February if you want to play along:



February 15 | phone

Oh yeah, that's one sweet phone!

Where am I? My second home of course, a Marriott property somewhere in the Carolinas. I heard this story recently about a man that traveled so much that he would leave a sticky note with the name of the city he was in on the mirror of the hotel bathroom at night before he went to sleep. Thankful I don't travel that much and also thankful that for the most part it would only be one of five cities, generally speaking.

Looking forward to tomorrow's photo-a-day challenge [something new]. Does this mean I get to go shopping? Maybe I can get super creative with that one. We shall see...we shall see.

Oh, and I promise, I have more in store for you than just the photo-a-day challenge. I stopped off at a gem of an antique shop recently that I've been eying for well over a year now. Let me tell you, the experience did not disappoint. My personal carpenter Levi (oh brother extraordinaire) is currently turning one of the pieces into the image in my/our minds. Oh I am so very excited to share this with you, but I'm hesitant to share it until we have a final product...




until tomorrow my little leprechauns

1 comment:

MonikaC said...

I love that you are doing this! I really ought to come up with some 30 day something or other to do.