Thursday, November 18, 2010

fireplace | fire | smoke

My new apartment has a fireplace and I am determined to use it.

Tonight I purchased some firewood from Home Depot.
Then I came home and proceeded to fill my apartment with smoke.
It was fabulous...really warmed up the living, dining room and kitchen nicely.

Not sure if I should be bothered or relieved that the smoke alarm didn't go off.
I'll test it again this weekend when I make some cookies.


MonikaC said...

You make me laugh! I hope you get your fireplace working.

Supershepherds said...

Did you open the flu?