Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hilary Swank | Shoes | Must Have!

This is my last week of freedom, better known for the last 10 or 11 months as boredom. (More about that on Monday...happy dance!) But I have been practicing the early to bed, early to rise routine in hopes of making my new life a little less hectic.

The first thing I learned is that 6 a.m. is an insane hour of the day! And pitch black outside too. I understand there are people who need to rise at that hour. As a matter of fact I know some people rise much earlier (I drove to downtown Atlanta in the wee hours of the morning once to pick up some guy I know.) But this little pumpkin hasn't gotten up that early on a regular basis since early morning Seminary.

Day one was rough and 6 a.m. turned into 7:30 a.m. but it was still earlier than usual. Day two and on it was 6:15 a.m. at the latest. So what does your day look like when you get up that early? Long. Seriously, I'm hungry for lunch before 10 a.m. and ready for bed when it's still light out. And FYI, being an early riser does not make me fall asleep any easier at night. What is up with that!?

Today however was a little different, I was waiting for Mom to show up (in from Ohio this week and leaving to return to Dad today.) While I waited I watched a little Live with Regis & Kelly where Darth Vader (aka: James Earl Jones) and Hilary Swank were guests on the show.

I love Hilary Swank, she is one of my favorite actors and stared in one of my favorite movies, P.S. I Love You with Gerard Butler (gush.) She has the most amazing sense of style and today she did not disappoint. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress that Regis & Kelly couldn't stop talking about! But I lost interest in her dress the moment I saw her shoes! They are stunning! I jumped over to YouTube and grabbed an image so you can see:

I wish I had a better picture, but can you see all the strappy detail on the video HERE.) I want them! I need to know IMMEDIATELY whose name is on these stunning heels. Does anyone know? I'm on a mission.

1 comment:

Nubia Mejia said...

Early rising is tough. Even when you've been doing it forever! 5 am comes too quick, unfortunately! Good luck on Monday!!