Saturday, September 4, 2010

30 Day Writer's Challenge | Day 16

Resist the urge to tell me how horrible fast food is and go with me on this.

All of us find ourselves in a time crunch for a good meal every now and again. Some of us think that time crunch happens more often than it actually does in reality, but again, we are going to resist the urge to discuss how horrible fast food is and just go with it.

Tonight on our way home Mom and I needed nourishment, and fast. Our choices were McDonald's or Wendy's. We chose Wendy's.

That's when we decided we don't actually get what we want from one single fast food joint to begin with. Why? Because if we got what we wanted we would stop at Arby's for a Beef & Cheddar, McDonald's for french fries, Sonic for Diet Coke and Wendy's for a Frosty. Not that we need all of that food all the time, but the point is each restaurant has one (or two) rock stars. Doesn't quite seem reasonable to go to visit every fast food stop on the block.

Who's eating fast food anyway?
Didn't we just recommit to better living a few days ago.

I told you I have commitment issues, you should have known better.

1 comment:

Nubia Mejia said...

Good point! I hate that each place I guy has one or two things that I like. Boo. :(

We need to stop eating fast food.