Thursday, March 11, 2010

ANTM | junk food

I had the worst night’s sleep and woke up feeling like crap. I can’t breath, my head feels like it is going to explode, everything hurts…even my toes.

I did manage to get up and go on a walk this afternoon. It finally stopped raining so it felt good to be outside. Now if only the sun would shine a little. I might actually go outside and just sit if the sun would shine.

Before my exuberant walk outside I laid on the couch watching meaningless television in the form of...

What a nutty show. I’ve seen it before, but I think I must have been on drugs then and got it, not today.

Today these skinny little twits sat around and ate and ate and ate.
And not just food, junk food!


I don't get it.
I hate them.

OK. Not really.
But I don't have to like them.

Some of them are really pretty though.

No comments: