Tonight I am writing from my sister Sarah’s computer. Why you ask? Today my sweet nephew Tanner accidentally gave my computer a bath. It wasn’t much water, but as we all know, it doesn’t take much to make a splash!
I did what Levi has taught me to do. (Take out the battery) But I’m pretty sure the damage had already been done…since the battery doesn’t hold any juice to begin with and also because the computer shut off immediately and won’t turn back on even after drying out. I’m eager for Levi to get his magic fingers on it and pray that he can do something. (Oh please pray that he can do something…please!)
In the end the moral of the story is that you should not keep water, no matter how little, within a mile of any electronic devices.
And on a (fantastic) side note…I had the most rock’n time playing football in the yard with Tanner. We laughed A LOT! He has one amazing arm, that kid. And I’m not so bad at the catching part. Aside from a fumble on the concrete (ouch) he jumped, dove, and sacrificed his body for our entertainment and his attempt to win our little make-shift game (I won by one point…it was close). We had the best time and I can’t wait to do it again soon! (Love you Dogger)