Monday, December 7, 2009

I can't image that there are that many people out there waiting for my next blog post, but just in case...this is just a short little update.

The countdown is in hyper-mode with graduation one week from tomorrow. I can hardly believe it's here, it feels like I have worked my brain to the bone and I am not sure how much more I can cram up there. I am...

Aside from that, the job search is also in hyper-mode and given the number of finals I have had to study for, one final paper I have not started and presentations I have yet to prepare, I am aiming to apply for as many jobs as I can find. Right now it's finding the time to search that happens to be the biggest burden.

All I really want to do is run away for a while. Too bad I don't have the money just sitting around waiting to cover my bills. Must. To. Find. Job. Now.

OK, aside from literally...3 hours of sleep last night and the looming realization of not actually being able to rest when I lay down at night...I'm great.

Keep your eyes open for that perfect Katherine job. I need all the help I can get.

I'm sure I'll have more to say soon...

No comments: