Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wired Wednesday | blogging | honors

A friend of mine said to me tonight "someone hasn't updated their blog all week". Emily, as much as I doubt you will appreciate this post as much as members of my family, this one's for you!

I realize I have not posted in a while and even posts before that where a little lazy. Oops.

***

A few weeks ago Charley came to my house for a Wednesday visit. The other girls were not here that day so it was just she and I. She posed for a sweet photo while hanging in the kitchen while I fixed dinner. Isn't she a cutie!

And dinner...moose pasta!

***

This past Wednesday we had a very exciting day...Aunt Kelly invited us over for a little playing and dinner.

The girls loved every minute of it...so much space to play, so many toys to play with and best of all a play date with cousin Charley!





The magnet alphabet game on the tiny fridge was a big hit!


And Charley could not get enough of Claire, she just wanted to hug all over her.


And the photo of the night goes to Abbi & Charley. Abbi was in trouble for taking toys away from the other girls (twice!) and was in time out in the hall. Well, Charley didn't get it and she was not having it. No one was going to be alone anywhere!

I'm not sure that Abbi thought much of her "punishment" but I'm pretty sure she was OK with the company. Silly girls.

**********

Graduation. Honors cords. Such a great feeling. And aren't they beautiful!


The End

1 comment:

The Sixth Sister said...

Um...I'm such a loser mom...she is in the SAME outfit 2 Wednesdays in a row....I'm giving that shirt away now. Its just such a comfy outfit, I didn't realize she wore it so much!!