Monday, August 17, 2009

the FIRST day of my LAST semester...CHECK!

Well, it's done. It's over. It's history. The FIRST day of my LAST semester is complete and I am one day closer to graduation!
Hallelujah!

And my day was THAT much better because those little humans (& their mom) up in Michigan sent their aunt...
The Official Last Semester (until your Masters Degree) Survival Kit.

I was so excited to open it I didn't even wait to leave the post office. I received so much great stuff, but the best were drawings from everyone. The art work is now sitting pretty on my refrigerator where it belongs.

Thank you my littles...I love you!

1 comment:

Nicole Bolinger said...

That is soooo sweet! YOu and your fami is the best at care packages. have I ever told you that wade always complains how the care packages for his first deployment were WAY better that his second. This is b/c you helped in all the packages for the first!!! I guess I tricked him big time! ALso, I AM SOOOOOO proud of you and good luck!