Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweets & State of the Unit Address...

Some people think that my vast knowledge and immeasurable intelligence have something to do with the good grades I get in school.  I am here tonight to let you in on a little secret.  You see, getting good grades has little to do with what you learn from the class, but rather what you BRING to class.

Confused?  Let me make it clear...working food, particularly sweet food, into a presentation for school is almost an automatic shoe-in for a good final score.

So why am I up at 3 o'clock in the morning when I have to be up for school at 6 a.m.?  It's because I had to put the icing on the cupcakes I am using in my presentation in leadership tomorrow morning.

How the cupcake worked its way into the presentation would not make sense to most of you so I will skip it.  Point is, my presentation rocks.  If I can get up in a few hours and study it + use these tasty little treats to help people remember what I've said...I'm golden!  *Cha-ching*  

Granted, I still have to take the final on Friday, but I can worry about that tomorrow...after I get this presentation over with.

You know how the president of a country will give a State of the Union address?  Well, this is a little mini "State of the Unit" address.  Unit...as in apartment unit.  Jeepers, do I have to spell everything out for ya?

It's a mess, that's pretty much what it boils down to.  My goal, once Maymester is over, is to get it cleaned up so when Summer semester starts (on Thursday) I can have a fresh start.

1 comment:

The Sixth Sister said...

your funny! Good luck....im sure you will make an A+