Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Today has been a great day.  We (the family) spent the afternoon at Lake Allatoona on Kelly & Justin's dock.  Good times.





But on this special day, a shout out to all the soldiers.  We have a few relatives that have fought in various wars, but yesterday, Nicki (who lives in Texas) drove over to Grandpa Shores' grave to place a wreath. I am pretty sure he served in WWII and I even have this really cool picture that dad sent us, but I can't find it.


1 comment:

John said...

Wow...
Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to share information about how to stop global warming.
Please visit:
http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Please share this blog to your family and friends. Together we can save our planet for next generation.

Keep blogging.
Keep green and clean.
Thank you for your real participation and
have a nice day.