Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crafty Christmas presents...

I can FINALLY post about these very crafty Christmas presents I made for two fabulous friends because I FINALLY managed to give it to them!  

Kelly saw this idea on line and we both feel in love.  I wanted to make them for everyone, but I figured this was NOT the sort of gift that would ship well, so I had to choose the two I thought would appreciate it most that live here in Atlanta. 

The picture frame on the bottom left IS straight, it just looks crocked because it is leaning on something in the back of my messy Kia.

Aren't those SO cute!?  I can say that, not because I made them or came up with the idea, but they are just cute.  Basically we broke out the window panes we wanted and filled their space with the letter for their name and the frames.  The other window panes are painted with chalkboard paint...a new favorite of mine.  I would love to paint a wall with that stuff...Anne, that is a great idea for your new house!

Lisa & Chrissy, I hope you love them as much as I do.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I ADORE mine!! I still look at it all the time and smile. Thank you so much once again!