Thursday, August 21, 2008

A few weeks ago my friend Malissa invited a few of us to her uncle/cousin/relative condo in Myrtle Beach. It was the weekend before school technically started so I was all over that vacation opportunity...esp with some good girl/book/shopping/tanning time.

We LITERALLY sat by the pool, read, shopped, ate and read some more. We did manage to take a few photos so it's time for Show & Tell...wawhooo!

This is the condo. We stayed in the condo that is to the right of center, bottom floor with the lights on:

Here is the condo up close:

Heather & I outside T*Bonz at the river walk were we ate geriatric dinner (or 4:30 p.m. lunch) one day. Great photo spot, don't cha think? I know we're out of focus...can't change that!

me:

Heather (i love that shirt):

me in the vehicle:

I told you we read a lot...I mean A LOT! Can you see the books they are reading? That's TWILIGHT baby!

Heather & Malissa playing Monopoly:


Heather & Malissa in the photo spot:

Me & Malissa in the photo spot:

...oh look, without sunglasses:

the condo...again:

our view of the golf course out our back patio:

inside...

inside...


1 comment:

Nicole Bolinger said...

Nice place!! You look great, lost weight?? And love your tshirt! We are going to Myrtle BEach in a couple weeks!! Hope our place is as nice as yours. Good luck with school!