Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sharing Time

Yeah...I know...it's been more than 2 weeks since my class was in charge of Sharing Time for Senior Primary and I have yet to talk about it or post any pictures. I've been busy, ok...stop buggin me ;)

Anyway...we focused our Sharing Time on examples of obedience from the scriptures and I made these really cute little hand-outs:


Are those not the cutest things you have ever seen!?! I mean, come on...why didn't we think of that before now?!? I can't take all the credit for how cute they turned out and technically it was Mom & Dad that saw one that had been made by someone in their ward; I just ended up doing it the best way I could figure out. Mom & I did apparently add the bookmark, as when we asked we were told it was not an on the original.

No comments: