Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Have fun storming the castle!

A few months ago, as I drove out to my parents I noticed a new building going up on this bit of Earth near Hiram. At that point I could only see that it was round and had an odd shape to it. In the weeks following, it was easy to see that the building was a castle.
I can just imagine the conversation the little Fancy Nancy had with her Daddy.
"Daddy, I need a castle?"

"Sure sweety, anything for you"
The next day her daddy came home with this:

Fancy Nancy was very upset, and said this just would not due.

"Daddy, this just will not do! I need a real castle."

To which her Daddy complied and started on the project you will now see, near Hiram, on the way to my parents.



Crazy. Who builds a castle? I can't wait until it's finished.

No comments: