Saturday, March 15, 2008

Because it's fun...

When I started this blog I boycotted email forwards, because if you really want to see all the useless bits of information in my head or the heads of my friends and loved ones, then you will check in here often. Today I rec'd this from Lisa and it is so original and made me laugh that I had to post. Enjoy!


1. YOUR REAL NAME: Katherine...and leaving off the rest because anyone & everyone can read this...


2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.) Kat-izzle


3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) Red Moose


4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street) Dale Park


5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name) Shokacor (I dropped the Mc to make it easier)

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) Black Water


7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Mother's middle name and father's middle name ) Anne Byron


8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets) Black Scarlett


Now seriously...the Star Wars name rocks and my Superhero totally needs a costume!

No comments: