Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why I Hate Hotel Irons...



I am in Las Vegas for work. Tonight I had to iron my slacks for tomorrow. They are my favorite black slacks...wide leg, really cute.
I have ironed with this iron other nights already this week. But it was only tonight, while ironing my favorite pair of slacks, that I melted them. How bad does that stink?! Um, yeah. I am not sure if they are so bad that I can't wear them, but since I only had room in my suitcase for 2 pair of slacks it is important that I wear them, as the other solution is wearing no pants at all. And well, that is not a solution. I am so sad. Mom...can we patch them? sobs quietly from this dreadful city...I just want to go home now. Technically I wanted to go home long before this happened, but it just makes it worse. I think I will go see if I can't melt my work sweater now too.







2 comments:

The Sixth Sister said...

Oh im soo sorry you melted your pants...I would tell the hotel its all thier fault. I mean if McDonalds can get sued for the coffee being to hot then the hotel can buy you a new pair of pants!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

What a bummer! I hate living out of a suitcase in a hotel, especially when the irons melt your clothes!! I hope you get to go home soon...